Technical Support Representative
Posted on: November 21, 2022
United States of America
CABRA: Bradenton Florida 8985 Town Center Parkway, Bradenton, FL,
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire,
security, and building automation technologies. These
high-technology products and services enable modern life by
delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several
platforms. Enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform essential functions.
- Provide technical support via telephone, email, or
- Follow predefined procedures to identify, evaluate, solve and
escalate product-related issues.
- Help to reduce technical field installation time and
- Ensure accuracy of technical information provided to
- Provide timely solutions to technical field problems requiring
attention to detail.
- Answer incoming phone calls regarding issues with Fire Alarm
and Detection products. (Approx. 15-20 calls/day)
- Identify and document the problem summary and description as
described by the customer as well as record the call details in the
Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool following the documented
- Works under general supervision to provide product and
- Responds to basic customer inquiries related to installation,
modification, upgrade, maintenance, and repair of the company
products or equipment purchased.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, with assistance
from TSS, STSS, or TS Engineer.
- Develops a general understanding of entry-level products and
- Completes product e-learning courses for entry-level or
- Attends any relevant instructor-led training.
- Candidate shall have an AS Degree or equivalent experience
(i.e. 3 years installation/service of Edwards products)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to participate in an "On Call" rotation.
- Must be able to participate in a "Late Shift" rotation. (9-6
M-Th, 8-5 Fr)
- Must be able to speak and write English.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and
generate results with limited instructions.
- Must be proficient in the use of a DMM.
- Understanding of Ohms Law.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills.
- Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems.
- Nice Level I
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with commercial fire alarm control panels
and detection products.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S.
Keywords: Carrier, Bradenton , Technical Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!