Sr. .Net Developer
Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: February 3, 2019
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and contribute to our automation movement. Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and/or ASP.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiar with Azure
- Proficient with MS SQL Programming
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
For an immediate response, email resume to
Why Kelly ?
With Kelly, you-ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today-s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100- companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. Category: IT/Software Development - provided by Dice .Net, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, Developer, Development, HTTP, Libraries, Programming, SQL, Windows
Keywords: Kelly IT, Bradenton , Sr. .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!