Med Clinic Case Manager (outpatient)
Posted on: March 11, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides screening, assessment, and referral services for both adult and youth clients. Excellent communication, customer service, de-escalation and computer skills and knowledge of mental health and addictions services. May have to transport clients from other hospitals. Baker Act and Marchman Act knowledge a plus.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor s Degree in Behavioral Health or related human services discipline. Experience in a mental health or addictions setting. Excellent communication, customer service, de-escalation and computer skills and knowledge of mental health and addictions services. Valid Florida Driver's License with a safe driving record and current auto insurance.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: Knowledge of behavioral health payer system preferred. Baker Act and Marchman Act knowledge a plus.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Demonstrates clinical skills in working with mentally ill, addicted and emotionally disabled populations. Experience in emergency screening and in providing case management services to the consumers and their families in an outpatient or outreach setting. Excellent telephone and customer service skills required. Proficient with word processing and programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
Completes initial and ongoing assessments, discusses recommendations with the treatment team and develops and updates treatment plan within required timeframes.
Obtains collateral information and collaborates with clients families, support systems, outside providers and involved agencies regarding progress in treatment and continuity of care.
Advocates for, coordinates, and links client with needed services and resources.
Staffs client with appropriate team member whenever necessary.
Performs drug screens.
Provides supportive counseling (individual and group) as well as education regarding mental health and substance abuse
Identifies barriers for discharge and a plan to address them and ensure outpatient follow up care.
Completes documentation for services rendered within established time frames.
Completes all agency and department required trainings.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position operates in a professional office environment and spends time in inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and addiction treatment settings. The employee is regularly required to observe treatment environments and to use speech and hearing to interact with others in person, via telephone, using computer technology and in writing. Reasonable accommodations will be made as needed.
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: This is a full time, hourly position depending on schedule. Travel may be required. Some weekends, early mornings and evenings may be required. Weekend on-call may be required. Provide on-call crisis intervention services during nighttime and weekend hours as assigned.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement for company approved programs
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc.
* Company Paid Holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bradenton , Med Clinic Case Manager (outpatient), IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!