FT 4:00pm-12:00am Access Center Behavioral Tech
Posted on: July 8, 2019
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or equivalent, one year
experience in a mental health setting. Valid Florida Driver's
License with a safe driving record and current auto insurance.
Basic computer skills: Email, word processing, Internet,
spreadsheets & data entry.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Basic computer skills:
Email, word processing, Internet, spreadsheets & data entry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
Diffuse and de-escalate clients who present with agitation and
potential for violence. Triage phone calls and requests for
Centerstone services. Performs safety checks utilizing security
wand Ensures all forms and admission packets are available Performs
Urine Drug Screens and reports results to nurse on duty Complete
and maintain admission and screen-outs logs, census boards, state
forms, and insurance pre-certs. Able to arrange and safely
transport clients from other Hospitals
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: WORKS IN WELL-LIGHTED AREAS.
SITS, STANDS, BENDS, LIFTS AND MOVES INTERMITTENTLY DURING WORK
HOURS. IS SUBJECT TO FREQUENT INTERRUPTIONS. IS INVOLVED WITH
CLIENTS, RESIDENTS, FAMILY MEMBERS, PERSONNEL, VISITORS, GOVERNMENT
AGENCIES/PERSONNEL, ETC., IN A BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SETTING. PHYSICAL
STRENGTH NECESSARY TO IMPLEMENT INTERVENTIONS. THE NOISE LEVEL IN
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT IS USUALLY MODERATE TO OCCASIONALLY LOUD.
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: Depends on
schedule/position. These are 8-12 hour shifts. Either 8AM-4PM or
4PM-12AM or 8AM-8PM or 12AM-8AM. Travel may be required. If you are
working PRN, your schedule will reflect the needs of the
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our
employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy.
Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
provide company paid professional training for various skills,
certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement (subject to budget and region/state
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5
state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence
teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bradenton , FT 4:00pm-12:00am Access Center Behavioral Tech, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!