Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted on: September 13, 2019
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent.
Excellent data entry, organization and customer service skills.
Minimum of at least two years recent experience in Medical Billing
and Accounts Receivable preferred.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: Minimum of at least two years recent
experience in Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable preferred.
Direct experience with Medicare & Medicaid. Medical office
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Direct experience with
Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payor billing and
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
Knowledge of CPT coding, ICD-9, Revenue Codes, and Authorizations.
Knowledge in A/R collection practices, denials, and appeals.
Maintains professional demeanor/excellent customer service skills
and telephone etiquette. Computer literate/basic knowledge of
Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to research account activity and
recommend accounts for write-offs. Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid,
and third party insurance processing and EOB s. Problem solving
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This job operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role;
however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to
lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: This is a
full-time position, and the expected work hours are 40 hours per
week, Monday - Friday - 8:30-5:00. Some early morning, evening and
weekend hours when needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our
employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy.
Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
provide company paid professional training for various skills,
certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5
state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence
teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bradenton , Accounts Receivable Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!