Technical Support Phone Rep Fire Alarm and Detection with Electronics skills
Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: October 10, 2019
TECHNICAL SUPPORT PHONE REP FIRE ALARM AND DETECTION WITH
LOCATION: BRADENTON, FL (34202)
DURATION: 2 YR CONTRACT - CAN BECOME PERM
PAY RATE: $25 -$30
STUDENTS ENCOURAGE TO APPLY
ENTRY LEVEL TECH SUPPORT ROLE - TRAINING PROVIDED IF YOU HAVE BASIC
ELECTRONIC TROUBLE SHOOTING SKILLS
Work with a team in delivery of Post-sales Technical Support and
Training to customers and distributors for existing Commercial Fire
Alarm and Detection products.
This is an entry level Technical Support role where you will be
performing ad-hoc troubleshooting over the telephone with Field
* Basic electronics skills i.e.
* ***Experience in using a digital multi-meter is a must have as
you will be referencing voltage, current and resistance
measurements during troubleshooting.
* Read a digital multi meter
* Take resistance measurements on circuits, etc.,
* Preferred - experience with an oscilloscope is a plus
* Preferred - Any experience working with commercial fire alarm
products is a plus but not required.
* Strong deductive reasoning skills
* Experience in using a digital multi-meter is a must have as you
will be referencing voltage, current and resistance measurements
* Answer incoming phone calls regarding issues for Fire Alarm and
* Identify and document the problem summary and description as
described by the customer
* Record the call details in the Customer Relations Management
Software (CRM) tool following the documented processes.
* Works under general supervision to provide product and technical
* Responds to basic customer inquiries related to installation,
modification, upgrade, maintenance and repair of the company
products or equipment purchased.
* Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, with assistance from
TSR, TSS, STSS, or TS Engineer.
* Develops a general understanding of entry level products and
* Completes product e learning courses for entry level or
* Attends any relevant instructor led training.
* Works towards acquiring skills needed for consideration of
becoming a Full Time Employee where you can grow into a role
Technical Support Representative.
* Increased time in TS Lab gaining product knowledge
-Pass background check
-Pass drug test
-Have a HS diploma or GED, some college or Vocational / Technical
School is preferred
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Bradenton , Technical Support Phone Rep Fire Alarm and Detection with Electronics skills, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!