Data Warehousing Architect-CTH-Bradenton, FL
Company: Vaco Technology
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Vaco Tampa is hiring! This is a contract to hire role for a client
in Bradenton, FL. You will be part of a cross-functional, largely
autonomous data team, collaborating closely with analysts, data
developers, and executive stakeholders in building a single source
of truth. You'll maintain and evolve our BI platform on SQL Server,
optimize the existing data warehouse, build new models or data
marts and support the current development team in further building
and accessing processed data.Who you areTo succeed in this role,
you'll need excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to
detail, and the technical know-howto independently build solutions
from start to finish. We are looking for a true expert on data
analytics who is comfortable working with data sets of varying
latencies and sizes on disparate
platforms.ResponsibilitiesReasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Creating and maintaining optimal data analytics
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional
&non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing
infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal
extraction,transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety
of data sources using SQL.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide
actionable insights into key business performance
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases in both transactional and analytical
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and
external data and processes to answer specific business questions
and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data
structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting
value from disconnected data sets at an enterprise scale.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
in a dynamic environment.
- Azure experience preferred (Azure SQL, Azure Data
- 5+ years of experience architecting, designing, and maintaining
an enterprise level Microsoft data environment including SSIS,
SSRS, SSAS, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in MS SQL Server with strong database
- 3+ years of Tableau development experience.
- Experience maintaining a data warehouse environment in a large
- Experience establishing metrics/goals for a team of
- B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Information
Systems,Business Administration or another quantitative field. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Vaco Technology, Bradenton , Data Warehousing Architect-CTH-Bradenton, FL, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!