Location: Westminster Bradenton Manor
FT and PT Positions Availiable
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and
guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its
1. Assist patients/residents with Daily Living Activities such
as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation,
toileting and other resident needs.
2. Ensure the following tasks are completed on a daily basis:
beds are made; trash has been removed from the room, that meals are
served to residents and maintain a high level of hygiene in the
3. Taking vital signs and reporting observations and any change
in condition to the nurse.
4. Practice Infection Prevention and Control measures in
compliance with Federal, State and Facility requirements.
5. Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet timely, accurately and
6. Make routine and frequent rounds and ensure those safety
precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
7. Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by
providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning
residents that need assistance.
8. Assist the Activities Dept with Activities for the
EDUCATION: Must be certified nurse?s aide in accordance with
laws of Florida. Must be Medical Technician Certified and
Must be CPR Certified
EXPERIENCE AND BASIC KNOWLEDGE: Working with older adults
in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6
Licenses & Certifications
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the