1. Promotes and communicates Legendary Service and honors and
upholds the mission of the organization.
2. Responsible for acting and responding in a professional
3. Assist residents with Daily Living Activities such as
bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation,
toileting and other resident needs under the supervision of the
Assisted Living Coordinator.
4. Ensure the following tasks are completed on a daily basis:
beds are made; trash has been removed from the room, that meals are
served to residents and maintain a high level of hygiene in the
5. Carries out Assisted Living department duties on a regular
basis, acting within the reasonable scope of practice for a
Personal Care Attendant.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Licenses & Certifications Required CPR Certified
Preferred Medication Tech.
Behaviors Preferred Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager
enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Motivations Preferred Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility