Instructional Faculty - Physical Therapy
Company: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Teaches all courses as assigned.
- Pursues innovative approaches to instructional delivery,
including creative and effective uses of technology and online
- Actively participates in the College's sustainability practices
- Embraces a multicultural environment and supports the College's
- Exhibits the willingness and ability to adapt to an environment
of continuous growth and fast-paced change.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains attendance and punctuality.
- Prepares, reviews, orders teaching materials, and updates
course outlines and syllabi within College guidelines to meet class
- Meets all scheduled classes, and uses scheduled classroom time
- Demonstrates a professional attitude, philosophy, compassion
and commitment that promotes student growth and learning.
- Demonstrates commitment to the institutional mission, goals,
- Adheres to College Rules and Procedures, which reflect updated
Federal, state, and local legislation/regulations and College
policy that govern the educational process.
- Maintains accurate student records for grading and attendance
purposes, submitting grade reports within college deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains office hours as assigned.
- Attends departmental and other meetings as designated by the
Department Chair or administrative official.
- Assists with development, implementation, and evaluation of
divisional and departmental program goals.
- Assists with preparation of public relation materials
pertaining to the department.
- Serves on College committees to which elected or
- During periods of planned absences, coordinates with the
Department Chair of Coordinator for qualified substitute
instructors and provides instructional materials, protocols, and
directions to ensure consistent and sequential classroom
- Performs various tasks as required by the Department
Chair/Program Directors for the fulfillment of departmental
- Promotes and maintains a healthy and safe educational and work
environment, free from harassment and discrimination.
- Participates in professional development activities.
(Demonstrates professional growth and development by updating
knowledge of subject matter and using effective and innovative
- Develops, maintains and promotes a positive, respectful and
civil atmosphere among colleagues and members of the college-wide
community to advance the mission of the college.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the proper
Keywords: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, Bradenton , Instructional Faculty - Physical Therapy, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!