Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the
1. Delivers organized and engaging STEM curriculum through
activities to youth including but not limited to coding, LEGO
robotics, Minecraft, game design, drones, 3D printing, circuits,
2. Works collaboratively with the Camp Assistant and Camp Leader
to prepare and maintain facilities, equipment and supplies for camp
activities and maintaining documentation of inventory to
accommodate class sizes.
3. Creates a fun camp experience for youth full of designing,
interacting, inventing, communicating, and problem solving, while
gaining valuable teamwork skills and potential interest in a future
career in STEM.
4. Assists the Camp Leader in meeting camp goals, coordinating
experiential learning such as field trips and guest speakers,
prioritizing the health and safety of campers, promoting the camp
program, and evaluating each week's success through
5. Serves as a problem solver regarding classroom management
issues that arise, including but not limited to camper disciplinary
remediation or health/safety issues, maintaining an efficient,
smooth running schedule with minimal unscheduled interruptions.
Reports issues routinely to the Camp Director.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.