Adjunct - Photography
Company: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
Posted on: June 6, 2021
1.Teaches all courses as assigned.
- Maintains attendance and punctuality.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Prepares course syllabi (if not provided by the
- Prepares instructional materials (if not provided by
- Delivers course content in an effective manner to support
student learning and meets the designated student learning
- Participates in assessment.
- Meets all scheduled classes on the assigned day /time.
- Uses scheduled class time appropriately.
- Makes oneself available to students and college officials as
- Demonstrates a professional attitude, philosophy, compassion
and commitment that promotes student growth and learning.
- Demonstrates commitment to the institutional mission, goals,
- Adheres to College Rules and Procedures, which reflect updated
Federal, state, and local legislation/regulations and College
policy that governs the educational process.
- Maintains accurate student records for grading and attendance
purposes, submitting attendance, grades, and other reports within
- During periods of planned absences, coordinates with the
respective Department Chair or supervising academic administrator
for qualified substitute instructors and provides instructional
materials, protocols, and directions to ensure consistent and
sequential classroom instruction.
- Promotes and maintains a healthy and safe educational and work
environment, free from harassment and discrimination.
- Demonstrates professional growth and development by updating
knowledge of subject matter and using effective teaching
- Develops, maintains and promotes a positive working environment
among departmental faculty.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the respective
Department Chair or other supervising academic administrator.
Keywords: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, Bradenton , Adjunct - Photography, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!