Who We Are
Running a real estate business used to be expensive. Not anymore
– all NextHome® agents get complete access to a comprehensive set
of tools designed to make your life easier and more rewarding.
Whether you're looking for a robust CRM to keep track of your
leads, a fully customizable agent website, or digital signing
software, you'll find it included at NextHome® Excellence.
Who You Are
An Associate Real Estate Agent helps clients with the purchase
and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients
with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home
search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and
exciting business and as an Associate Real Estate Agent, you will
be the key resource for your clients to make the most important
purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and
communication skills are essential to this role.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an innovative and
creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to
build quality relationships with clients is critical to the
In this role, you will...
- Help clients price their property well and make it
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase
awareness of the properties in your portfolio
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of
home values in your area
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns
before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller
- reatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home
As a company, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a
Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated
agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after
establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time
and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply,
you must obtain a real estate license before officially being
hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real
estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited
learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more
about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our
recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens
of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.