Customer Success Representative
Company: ID&C USA
Posted on: May 10, 2022
ID&C, located in Bradenton, Florida is looking for a
Customer Success Representative immediately. This is an exciting
time to join the team as we are experiencing a strong period of
growth for the business. ID&C is a leading provider of access
control products and services to the global entertainment industry
with some of the largest and best-known music festivals, resorts,
conferences, and live event clients globally such as Bonnaroo, EDC,
Marriott, Wyndham, Ritz Carlton, The Grammys, The Super Bowl and
many more! This next chapter for ID&C presents an amazing
opportunity for individuals with the right attitude and drive it
takes to be part of a start-up team.
The Customer Service Representative position will be responsible
for order transactions from receipt to delivery. Duties will
include engaging with customers and internal partners daily via
phone calls and emails, and order management of low-medium volume
accounts. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, is
detail oriented, can multi-task, and is a team player.We are
looking for candidates who are detail oriented, proactive, and
self-sufficient, coachable, and a team player. The ideal candidate
would have a passion to grow their career and enjoys live event
space with desire to work in the industry. Customer service
experience via phone and email communication is a requirement.
- Communication: with new, existing, and potential customers on a
regular basis, directing them to the correct person or solution to
enhance customer satisfaction via email, phone and chat.
- Professional front-line contact with ID&C
- Customer Service: ability to manage customer complaints and/or
inquiries with professionalism and direct to appropriate team
member if need be.
- Order Entry: Data entry for orders ready to be put onto the
system as well as new orders from existing clients.
- Product Knowledge: high level of product knowledge after
- Grow Business: ability to work with existing customers for
future orders as well as gain new business with upselling
- Interaction: work closely with Sales, Marketing, Logistics, and
Operations team to ensure smooth customer experiences with
- Customer service experience; via phone & email with strong
written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must be in local area and able to commute to office daily.
- Attention to detail and passion for providing excellence.
- Ability to think outside the box for proactive solutions,
organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
What we offerID&C operates within the Avery - North America
division of CCL Industries Inc., a world leader in specialty label
and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses,
and consumers. Here in Bradenton, FL, we feature the best of both
worlds-the culture of a
- Competitive salary with company bonus plans for eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match,
health, dental vision, paid life insurance and more.
- Start-up company culture where every employee's contributions
are realized in our results.
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- A vibrant warehouse-style workspace located just off i75 and Sr
70 in Bradenton FL
To learn more about our company, visit our website at
www.idcband.com. When responding to this opportunity, please
include your resume. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and provide a drug-free workplace.
All offers of employment are based on the successful completion of
a pre-employment background check. Avery Products Corporation is an
at-will employer. Employment is at will and, as such, are free to
resign at any time without any reason. The company retains the
right to terminate an employee's employment at any time with or
without reason or notice.
Thank you for your interest and considering this opportunity!
Please send resume when responding.
Keywords: ID&C USA, Bradenton , Customer Success Representative, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!