Endodontist - Full Time
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:Exceptional Endodontist opportunity to work full time
working in Bradenton and Brandon, Florida.
At Advanced Dental Care we strive to provide exceptional dental
care and emphasize prevention through education. Our Riverview
dentists practice dentistry with impeccable standards to help every
patient achieve optimum oral health, providing a quality of care
consistent with the highest integrity.
We are seeking a full time Endodontist to join our Team working in
two office locations. As a specialist you will experience the
support of a highly trained team of experienced professionals.
- Provide Endodontic specialized clinical care.
- Educate patients on oral health and treatment options
- Provide dental endodontic services and treatment plans as
prescribed by examination and x-rays
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other
dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
while providing endodontic treatment.
- Remain apprised of current technologies and standards of care
through CE and professional development.Included:
- Strong patient referral system
- Competitive and uncapped earning potential
- Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
- Patient Care centric practice
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Established business support allowing the providers to focus on
- Complete range of benefits for full-time employment
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Certificate from an accredited US Endodontic Residency
- Active Dental License in the state of FL
At DCA we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them and
recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity
and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and
employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender
identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin,
age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran
status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have
with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is
necessary to innovate in today's changing world of dentistry . Our
culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation,
and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Bradenton , Endodontist - Full Time, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!