Front of House - University Parkway Sarasota.
Company: Tijuana Flats
Posted on: June 19, 2022
As a Tijuana Flats Team-Member, you'll ensure Tijuana Flats
standards and service levels are consistently met and that all
customers always receive an uncompromising food experience!
Responsible for Front of House in operations - providing the guest
with fresh food, outstanding guest service in a friendly, fun and
exciting atmosphere while supporting the shift leader and focusing
on guest satisfactions.
Walk-in interviews are available every day from 9am-11am, 2pm-4pm,
If you have:
- 1 year of FOH experience (none is okay, too! We love
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Self-disciplined and driven
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
- Reliable transportation
Then we can offer you:
- Balanced, Flexible Schedules with NO Late Nights - Closed on 7
- A Fun, Upbeat Environment
- Competitive pay and lots of room for advancement
- Guest satisfaction
- Providing all guests with the highest standard of food
- Maintain Serve Safe Certification
- Create an environment that is positive, productive and fun to
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee
is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands arms; talk and hear.
Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability o focus.
- Work environment: Site work will require exposure to varying
weather conditions and increase exposure to noise. Proper food
handling procedures and safety precautions, such as cutting gloves,
etc. will be required when handling product. Occasional ladder
usage. Ability to work varied hours including nights and
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies to act
as a role model in the adherence to policies. Associated topics:
cafe, chief chef, commercial kitchen, executive chef, executive
kitchen, pastry, restaurant chef, service, sushi, sushi chef
Keywords: Tijuana Flats, Bradenton , Front of House - University Parkway Sarasota., Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!