Company: Value City Furniture
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At Value City Furniture and American Signature Furniture we are
making furniture shopping easy! We believe that everyone has the
right to a well furnished life. Furniture shopping can be
stressful. Our job is to build trust, understand our customer--s
needs and assist them in finding the perfect piece for their
Everyone has the opportunity to do great work. As a team we are
focused on our commitment to making furniture shopping easy through
the styles we carry, financing options, promotions we offer and
additional services we provide. Our Company Vision, Values and
Brand are uniquely identified to uplift and drive our culture
The Office Lead achieves assigned individual/team goals and
objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Where assigned,
provides office lead support by reason of its higher level skill
sets and experience. Ensures store policies and procedures are
maintained. As a member of the Customer Sales Team (CST), partners
together to successfully complete customer sales transactions in an
efficient, courteous and professional manner. Sales transactions
cover three primary stages--Stage I, Greet, sell and service the
customer; Stage II, Process the sale and; Stage III, Deliver the
sale to the customer. All three stages work together through
interaction and cooperation with one aim--satisfy the Customer.
Teams with the customer, the HFC/Selling Assistant and management
to assist in determining the best terms of payment. Meets or
exceeds customer expectations and needs. Functions as an integral
part of the total customer service experience (CST) from the
transaction of the sale through to the successful delivery to the
customer (Warehouse/Delivery). Partners with the CST team to ensure
that all customer and sale information is complete and accurate.
Carefully and courteously informs the customer as to payment
options in a friendly and professional manner. May also partner
with other CST team members and management to enhance the sales
experience and help ensure customer satisfaction. Follows customer
service and sales procedures and techniques and ensures that store
policies and procedures are maintained accordingly.
* Achieves assigned goals and objectives.
* As assigned or required, leads other office support positions
(Office Support Team) to ensure the customer--s expectations are
met or exceeded.
* Teams with the Home Furnishings Consultant (HFC) and/or Selling
Assistant and ensures that all established procedures are followed
in a manner that is friendly, courteous and professional.
* May attend sales meetings as directed by supervisor.
* Discusses payment options with the customer, including financing
options. Accesses the order through the POS system, generating a
* Works with the customer to determine the best delivery date that
meets the customer--s needs.
* Resolves delivery date issues with customer teaming with the HFC
or Selling Assistant or Manager as appropriate.
* In the case where a customer is unsure about their decision to
purchase, teams with the HFC or Selling Assistant along with
management, as appropriate, to find an alternative to meet the
* At times confirm the delivery with the customer and may partner
with the Warehouse team (Delivery Driver/Helper) to confirm
receipt, order, and to discuss any specific delivery
* Partners with the management team depending on the nature of any
issue that may arise--Sales (Sales Associate/Sales Manager),
payment (Sales Associate/Sales Manager/Store Manager), delivery
(Delivery Driver/Helper, Warehouse Manager).
* Follows all established office standards, store policies and
applicable store procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-3 years demonstrated office experience in a retail environment,
* Prior customer service experience in a retail store or call
center setting a must
* Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take ownership
and resolve customer issues
* Customer service oriented with a desire to exceed customer
* Excellent math skills
* Ability to lead others in similar roles
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Solid written communications skills
* Excellent organization & follow-through skills
* Pleasant, courteous and professional attitude
* Team player
Keywords: Value City Furniture, Bradenton , Office Lead, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!