Company: R.T. Moore
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Come join our team as a Service Plumber!
The Service Plumber Diagnose and repair/replace plumbing problems
to all applicable codes. Uphold all R.T. Moore quality standards.
Perform all on-call duties in a designated rotation.
- Repair or replace plumbing per code in an efficient
- Arrive at the office by 7 am every morning unless otherwise
approved by the Plumbing Field Superintendent.
- Report to the dispatched after every completed job to optimize
- Follow R.T. Moore Quality Standards and Best Practices
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and stocked truck to perform daily
service calls and achieve one call resolutions.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
Report all unsafe activities to the Plumbing Field
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree
- Licenses: Motor Vehicle Release Valid driver's license
- Experience: 4 years' experience preferred; will accept less
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Site to Site
SALARY: $25.00 up to $30.00
- Short- & long-term disability
- Accrued PTO
- Paid holidays
* Profit sharing
It is time to join the team at R.T. Moore, a mid-size mechanical
contractor company where you are more than a number. Here everyone
is treated with respect, and leadership cares about you as a person
and listens to your input. Plus enjoy a steady Monday-Friday
schedule, with no nights! Ready to get Moore? Check us out at to
join one of the largest mechanical contractors in the nation!
R.T. Moore is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: R.T. Moore, Bradenton , Service Plumber, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!