Surgical Critical Care for Level II Trauma Center in Bradenton, Florida
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Surgery Critical Care
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare is seeking a trauma surgeon board
certified in surgical critical care for a Level II Trauma Center in
- Must be fellowship trained and board certified in Surgical
Critical Care and General surgery by the ABS
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida Medical
License prior to start
- ATLS Required
- 12 hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hour secondary call
from home with 30 minute response (rarely called in)
- 15 shifts/month of Emergency General Surgery
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up
- Level II Trauma Center
- 12 OR's only
- 27 bed Emergency Department: Volume -46k
- 22 ICU beds
- 2021 Registry Volume 2606, Trauma Admissions 2375, Blunt 80%,
- General Surgery Resident program launched 2018
- Program has 24 hr. APP
- Negotiable, competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance available
- CME allowance
- Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and
short / long term disability
- Generous PTO
- 401k options
About HCA Florida Blake Hospital:
- HCA Florida Blake is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center,
the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also
provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7, a Joint Replacement and
Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center,
Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke
Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex
hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic
and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal,
urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bradenton , Surgical Critical Care for Level II Trauma Center in Bradenton, Florida, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!