Dietary Aide Per Diem Varied Shift
Company: Universal Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Title:Dietary AideStatus:Per DiemSchedule:Varied *You will be
considered for any openings for which you qualify. It is not
necessary to apply to multiple positions.* About Lakewood Ranch
Medical Center (LWRMC): LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many
families in the Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned
the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal
of Approval acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting
certain performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than
600 physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a
wide range of specialties and use advanced medical technology.
LWRMC is conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in
Lakewood Ranch, Florida LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its
SubsidiariesFood Service Workers also qualify for:
- Complimentary meals during work hours
- Patient Satsifcation
- Employee of the Quarter Rewards
- Employee Referral Rewards Job Overview: The Food Service Worker
may work anywhere on property where food is prepared. This person
will assist in set-up and serving of food from counters and steam
tables. General Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work stations.
- Sets up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads,
condiments, other food products, and utensils.
- Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables
(sometimes using a conveyor food belt), and breaks down stations at
the end of meal periods.
- Reads production orders on color-coded menu cards on trays to
determine items to place on tray, and places items such as eating
utensils, napkins, and condiments on trays.
- Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays
according to diet list on menu card.
- Examines filled tray for completeness and places it on cart or
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations, counters, steam tables, and
- Brews coffee and tea.
- May be required to restock other beverage areas.
- Interacts with customers in the serving and dining areas.
- Assists customers with opening containers and cutting food,
- Examines filled trays for completeness and places it on cart,
dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and
- Sets-up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads,
condiments, other food products, and utensils.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training, and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- No previous work experience required.For more information,
please contact Kristy Lynch, at (941) 782-2106. EEO Statement All
UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit
to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among
our teammates is critical to our success. Notice At UHS and all our
subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are
here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and
experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our
subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best
in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting
us at: or 1-800-852-3449.
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Inc., Bradenton , Dietary Aide Per Diem Varied Shift, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...