Transition Coordinator, PB
Company: Eckerd Connects
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Do you believe in giving second chances? That's what our team
does every day. We provide "Heart Work" to at-risk youth in our
Project Bridge program. It takes a courageous, patient, and giving
heart to enter into the unknown with our clients and provide second
chances. Join us on our mission to "Provide and share solutions
that promote the well-being of children, young adults, and families
in need of a second chance." Make more than a Living, Make a
Difference Our Benefits:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid short-term and voluntary long-term disability
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary term life insuranceDuties & Responsibilities
- To coordinate services that focus on each youth's reintegration
back into the community through a collaborative effort and a
strength-based approach that includes identifying obtainable goals
that will assist in vocational, educational, professional and
personal skill building.
- Provide youth with transitional services in coordination with
family, partnering agencies, the community/resources, and the
Juvenile Justice System with the goal of reduction in recidivism.
Develop and implement an individualized service plan to reduce risk
factors and increase protective factors. Coordinate services with
the youth and their family in a manner consistent with the program
design to assure maximum effectiveness.
- Coordinate intakes, orientation and assessments with youth and
family, face-to-face and within 48 hours of youth's active status
in the program.
- Complete individualized service plan (ISP) within 30 days of
admission with detailed measurable goals and timeliness.
Individualized service plan to be developed with a
multi-disciplinary approach; individualized, customer-service
focused, strength based and accountable.
- Coordinate, collaborate and report the youth's progress to the
Juvenile Probation Officer on an ongoing basis.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited College or University, in
criminal justice, human services or related field required.
Master's degree in criminal justice or related field preferred. An
exception to the degree requirement may be made when there is
multiple years of direct experience in a similar capacity with
Florida Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Minimum of two year' experience with at-risk youth.
- Ability to transport youth, volunteers, and others. Must be
able to meet requirements for Eckerd Connects' Auto Insurance and
be able to drive for business purposes.
- Must be capable of extensive travel and driving. This job
description is intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties that may be
performed by a person so classified.About Our Program:Eckerd
Connects' Project Bridge provides transitional services to boys and
girls ages 11-21 reintegrating back to their home communities from
residential commitment programs. Through an innovative partnership,
this program supports the mission and vision of the Florida
Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) to increase post-placement
stability of youth through transition coordination from residential
placement.Program Location:Eckerd Connects Project Bridge3645
Cortez Road West Bradenton, FL 34221Facebook: About Us Video: Copy
& paste the link into your browser for more program information:
Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc. ("Eckerd Connects") considers all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Eckerd
Connects is a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm
employment eligibility. CB
Keywords: Eckerd Connects, Bradenton , Transition Coordinator, PB, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...