Porter - Part-Time
Company: South Oxford Management
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Who We AreWe are growing! We are hiring! We are South Oxford Management LLC, a full-service property management company with a portfolio of 48 communities across Texas, Florida, Georgia and Connecticut with 12,164 apartment units (and counting). We are dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to our residents and team members. Our owners bring years of expertise in the industry to South Oxford Management LLC, assuring quality in every aspect of our business. From asset management to leasing, we are passionate about making positive experiences for people. From our residents to our team members, we are committed to putting people first in everything we do. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, apply today. How You Will ContributeThe Porter is responsible for maintaining the appearance and curb appeal of the community. The appearance of the community is the first impression future residents experience.
Things You Will Do
- Physically walk all areas of the community frequently; remove litter, debris and pet droppings from the grounds
- Think safety first and ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected promptly
- Clean and rake shrub areas, use blower to keep sidewalks and walking areas clean of loose grass and brush, shovel mud when necessary
- Perform "trash-out" duties on vacant apartments, removing abandoned furniture, trash and boxes
- Repair and replace windows, screens, sliding glass doors, etc.
- Assist with various physical tasks as directed: tearing down fences, digging postholes, carrying abandoned sofas, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance as requested by Community Manager or Service Supervisor
- Assist with "make-ready" duties as requested
- Communicate effectively with residents, future residents, visitors, vendors and team members while presenting a positive, professional image
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Service Supervisor or Community Manager
Things You Will Need
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, climb stairs, push, pull, reach, carry supplies and stand for extended periods of time
- Skill in the safe use and maintenance of hand and power tools
- Willingness to work a flexible work week including weekends
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable of pertinent laws including EPA and OSHA regulations What We Will Provide YouSouth Oxford Management LLC provides a range of insurance options and benefits for our full-time team members. Including:
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Medical (Low PPO, High PPO)
- Dental (PPO, HMO)
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Apartment Discounts
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- Career Advancement Opportunities You're exceptional. Let us make you feel it. Join our team. South Oxford Management LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V/SO. South Oxford Management LLC is committed to providing a work place that is free from the use, sale, possession, or distribution of illegal drugs and alcohol as well as free from the abusive use of legal drugs or alcohol. All job applicants are required to take and successfully complete a drug and/or alcohol test before they will be permitted to begin employment. Applicants that refuse to take a test or do not cooperate with the test representatives will not be permitted to begin employment. If a test yields a positive result for drugs or alcohol, the Company may withdraw the offer of employment to an applicant where permitted by state law.
Keywords: South Oxford Management, Bradenton , Porter - Part-Time, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!