Company: Mariner Finance
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, financial services
or sales environment? Are you a sales focused professional and do
you have experience working in collections? If so, Mariner Finance
has an amazing opportunity for you to join our team as an Account
Representative in our Bradenton, FL branch. Account Representatives
have the opportunity to be some of Mariner Finance's top producers
by providing a variety of loan options for our customers.
Become a part of a fast growing, dynamic company, and join a team
that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If
you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results
oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Greets and assists walk-in and telephone customers at a branch
- Interacts with customers in person and by telephone to service
- Conducts loan interviews and enters information into an
automated record keeping system.
- Proactively contacts borrowers with past-due accounts by
telephone or mail to offer rewrite of loan or request payment.
- Negotiates extensions and modifications of loans, and arranges
- Assesses customers' current financial needs and determines if
customer has available cash on account or if customer needs to
restructure debt to a home equity bill consolidation loan.
- Sells the company's current product lines, including but not
limited to personal loans, home equity loans, and sales
- Performs a variety of cashiering functions including
maintenance of the branch's cash drawer.
- Delivers deposits to a financial institution on a daily
- Reviews assigned accounts to determine if collection methods
have been effective.
- Recommends to Branch Manager accounts to review for special
handling or intensified collections actions.
- Processes incoming payments on active and charged-off
- Prepares and forwards required debits with payment and updates
account payment history.
- Maintains accurate and complete records on past due accounts
and collection actions.
- Prepares a wide range of documents for varying purposes
including review and action by MVA, attorneys, repossession
- Retrieves specific documents from loan files.
- Completes checklists and other supporting documentation and
obtains credit reports.
- Analyzes credit and financial information.
- Posts customer garnishments into the General Ledger (GL) and
advises on legal payments.
- Completes all warrant in debt and garnishment paperwork for
submission to court including notating CIM accounts, scanning and
mailing defendant copies, and preparing out-of-state mailings when
- Copies all documents and forwards assembled document packages
to appropriate party on a timely basis.
- Ensures that loan collection actions on assigned accounts are
appropriate and timely and that established policies and procedures
- Answers incoming telephone calls and customers' questions
regarding perceived differences in payment records by researching
and explaining payment history and timing differences as
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and
branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of selling or collecting experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an office environment
utilizing a variety of office equipment, including telephones,
calculators, fax machines, personal computers and photocopiers and
engaging in varied duties where time management and strong
attentiveness to detail and accuracy are required.
- Reliable transportation required; valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills in
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit for extended period; reach with hands
and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required
to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to twenty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust
benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee
- Competitive Salary --
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances --
- 401k Match --
- Paid Time-Off --
- Education Reimbursement --
- Flexible Spending
Mariner Finance is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, physical or mental handicap, covered
veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Mariner Finance, Bradenton , Account Representative, Other , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!