Engineering Tech, Legacy Hotel (Maintenance
Company: IMG LIVE
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Engineering Tech, Legacy Hotel (Maintenance) Job
DescriptionTitle: Engineering TechDepartment:
HospitalitySupervisor: General ManagerGENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible
for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space,
restaurant, pool and common areas. This includes guest rooms and
public area entry-level preventative maintenance. Maintain grounds
of the hotel performing any combination of tasks. Ensures a
positively memorable experience is had by guests through
exceptional quality and service.ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus is on overall guest service and product quality.
- Cultivate a hotel culture that is both safe and secure.
- Maintains the hotel pool and surrounding area, performs minor
painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions and other
related maintenance activities using hand tools.
- Perform routine maintenance such as inspecting drives, motors,
belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters or doing other
preventive maintenance actions.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs or
additions to phone systems, lighting, heating or ventilation
- Perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing,
kitchen and minor laundry equipment.
- Respond to guest requests for service in a positive
- Keep records of all rooms and equipment that have been worked
- Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily
- Stay accessible for Chief Engineer, Manager on Duty and all
operating departments of the hotel.
- Maintain files of Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Follow safe work practices such as Lock Out Tag Out
- Notify Chief Engineer of all equipment and supply needs.
- Work closely with Housekeeping and Guest Services to ensure
coordination of activities. May work with other
managers/supervisors to coordinate activities of individual
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services,
registration of guests and local area information.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest and proprietary information,
protecting company assets.
- Handles guest challenges in a friendly and courteous
- Answers all phone calls in a friendly and courteous
- Handle requests for information, mail and messages in an
efficient and courteous manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Legacy Hotel and
IMG standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according
to the needs of the hotel.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with
fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure world class
service to guests.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.JOB
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Previous experience in hotel maintenance or commercial building
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing 60 lbs. or more
- Ability to stand for durations of shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while in stressful,
high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must have a positive attitude and have a team mindset.
- Ability to assist when needed.
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and
holidays.Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment. Want to love what you do in
an environment that values learning and growth alongside other high
performing individuals? If you answered yes, IMG Academy is hiring.
Our unique campus is dedicated to developing the next generation of
leaders, champions and influencers. We believe that each day is an
opportunity to achieve dreams and inspire greatness. As part of the
IMG Family, we prepare our student-athletes to succeed, taking on
life with confidence and preparedness. Through our integration of
elite academics, athletics and character development, our
student-athletes are prepared to rise up to their full potential -
whether that's on the field, in the classroom or in life. We are
seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core values:
- Passionate Soul: Love what you do
- Open Mind: Never stop learning and growing
- Champions Spirit: Strive for greatness
- Helpful Heart: Lift up those around you
- Absolute Integrity: Always do the right thing Diversity
Statement for Endeavor Endeavor unites and brings people together
in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We--understand
this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of
our--company and--lead--with a lens--of--diversity, equity,
and--inclusion--in everything we do.--It means that we engage--in
anti-racism and allyship--the way we do anything. Fiercely and
Fearlessly.--As a global company
that--drives--culture--we--endeavor to reflect the
world's--diverse--voices both internally and externally to ensure
success in our mission.
Keywords: IMG LIVE, Bradenton , Engineering Tech, Legacy Hotel (Maintenance, Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!