Company: ESP Associates
Posted on: November 12, 2021
ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking a Project Surveyor for
oversight of surveying projects. This is an excellent opportunity
to join a well-established Engineering, Surveying and Planning
- Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics
group (field and office) consisting of field crews and supporting
technical staff involved with public and private sector land
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials
of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and
other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize,
execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or
controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate and
develop novel concepts and approaches.Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor required.
- 2 or more years of progressive experience in surveying
management in residential/commercial development preferred.
- Candidate will be expected to possess strong self-motivational
and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and
platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and
ArcGIS as well as field experience with Trimble Survey field
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or
Android devices. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access,
Google Earth and IT a plus.
- Thorough working knowledge of GPS required.
- Must pass a drug screen, background check, and have a
satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's
driving (MVR) policy.Corporate Information:ESP is a
multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing
our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape
architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility
engineering, and construction engineering inspection.Through years
of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation
of 280 on the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's
primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received
a 2021 ranking of 49.ESP offers an excellent employee benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Keywords: ESP Associates, Bradenton , Project Surveyor, Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!