SUE Analyst (Travel Required)
Company: ESP Associates
Posted on: November 12, 2021
ESP Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a SUE Analyst to
support our Bradenton, FL location.Qualifications:
- Previous experience designating utilities and performing
records research required, preferably in an engineering design
- 2-5 years field experience in utility locating preferred.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and
organizational skills while performing field operations both in
and/or out of town.
- Experience with NCDOT projects, Heath and Radio Detection
equipment, and vacuum excavation a plus.
- Skills involved in the preparation/organization of field
sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists &
timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have
a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's
driving (MVR) policy. Position will involve some travel out of
town.Corporate Information:ESP is a multi-discipline engineering
design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil
engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture,
geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and
construction engineering inspection.Through years of dedicated
service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 280 on
the 2021 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary
territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2021
ranking of 49.ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Keywords: ESP Associates, Bradenton , SUE Analyst (Travel Required), Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!