Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Bradenton
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position Title: Automotive Technician / MechanicLocation: 11930 SR
64 E., Bradenton, FL 34212Responsibilities include, but are not
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns
regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on
their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in
service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and
subscriptions provided by CBA)Technicians at Christian Brothers
Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations
and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Strong Employee Benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, paid
holidays, paid vacation, and retirement (Simple IRA).
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!We are
looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a
positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek
out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing
what's right for our customers.
5+ automotive repair experience is required
- Applicants must also be team oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive to and the ability to turn 50-60 hours per
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a
high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for
you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice
"At-will" employment practices.
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Bradenton , Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Bradenton, Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!