Residential Rough & Trim Electricians
Company: Strada Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
-Strada Services is hiring experienced residential electricians
for multiple locations. -Are you tired of being sent home because
your current job doesn't have enough work for everyone?23 locations
across Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi. -We will continue to grow
and want you apart of our team!Job Duties:
- Read blueprints and builder option sheets to make sure nothing
in the house is missed.
- Install boxes, wire, devices, lighting, breakers, and equipment
according to local and NEC codes.
- Perform basic wiring duties for new construction homes.
- Layout electrical work properly
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated and driven to get the job done quickly and to
the best of their ability.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean MVR report to
drive a company van.Knowledge/Requirements
- Must have at least 2 years of fast paced residential electrical
new construction experience
- Ability to use hand and power tools properly.
- Must have all hand and power tools to complete the job.
- Troubleshooting - -Benefits of Working at Strada Electric:
- Working in an established family-owned business/atmosphere
- Consistent local work
- Competitive piece/job rate and paid EVERY Friday.
- Work vans are constantly rotated out at 100,000 miles.
- Opportunity for advancement -
- Competitive benefits package after 90 days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability - Company Paid for all field
- 401k with company match of 4% and paid vacation after 1 year
-STRADA SERCVICES WILL continue leading the industry and
expanding!!Strada is an EOE and DFW
Keywords: Strada Services, Bradenton , Residential Rough & Trim Electricians, Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!