Sr Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Posted on: November 21, 2022
United States of America
CABRA: Bradenton Florida 8985 Town Center Parkway, Bradenton, FL,
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire,
security, and building automation technologies. These
high-technology products and services enable modern life by
delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several
platforms. Enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform essential functions.
Senior Hardware Engineer:
We are looking for an experienced Hardware Design Engineer
responsible for all phases of the design and development of life
safety systems and devices from specification through production.
Emphasis is on circuit design, associated design and test
documentation, agency certification, and production
- 5+ years of experience in analog and digital low-power
- Experience with PCB schematic capture and layout
- Prototype testing and verification testing with good
troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with low-power embedded and 8/16-bit
- Perform the necessary design control documentation per our
engineering design control system, including BOMs, schematics,
design reviews, tech writing information, component specifications,
- Support the approval and certification process with
certification labs (UL, FM, BRE, ANPI, etc.).
- Work closely with Firmware Engineers to support effective
hardware/firmware designs and board bring-up.
- Interface with Mechanical Engineers to determine mechanical
design requirements and constraints.
- Work with domestic and international cross-functional teams
(leadership, quality, production, engineering, customer support,
- Provide schedules, and cost estimates, and report out to
- Ability to operate independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic or Electrical
- Advanced or multiple degrees a plus
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S.
Keywords: Carrier, Bradenton , Sr Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineer, Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!