HVAC Service Technician
Company: ARS Rescue Rooter
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Job Description Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter Unique Air Services also known as ARS Rescue Rooter is a Nationwide Leading HVAC company. With over 70 locations in 25 states we are one of the largest of our kind. We are HIRING residential HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN (with 3+ yrs. experience) Work in the greater Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, and surrounding area. We offer a great place to work, steady year-round work and advancement opportunities. How we reward your hard work:
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully-Equipped, Take Home Trucks
- Company provided Cell Phone
- Company supplied uniforms
- Tool Accounts
- Paid Training & Advancement Opportunities Benefits include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401 K Plan, Vacation and Holiday Pay Some tasks you may experience on a daily basis as a Service Technician with ARS/Rescue Rooter:
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warranties, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew leader. Job RequirementsRequired Credentials:
- EPA certification (Type Two or Universal)
- 3+ years experience in residential HVAC
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends. All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks. ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply Not ready to
Keywords: ARS Rescue Rooter, Bradenton , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!