Posted on: January 17, 2022
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated
and passionate Counter Salespeople. As a Counter Salesperson you
will be responsible for providing a superior customer service
experience to all walk-in contact and phone contact customers. The
Counter Salesperson will also be responsible for maintaining
excellent customer service to internal and external customers
always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and
are excited about the opportunity to support all operational
processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with
happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Personally greet every customer as they walk through the door
and maintain friendly contact throughout their shopping
- At checkout, implement suggestive selling techniques, as
appropriate, and assist with problem solving.
- Order any out of stock, special order items, create purchase
orders, transfers, and follow up with customers by phone calls to
completion of invoice.
- Maintain orderly files and clean records of all transactions,
as well as accurate cash drawer.
- Observe changes in inventory as to insure minimum stock levels
and store showroom appearance is appropriate
- Coordinate orders from the warehouse to ensure customers'
orders are ready in a timely fashion to achieve A&A's excellent
level of customer service.
- Solicit new accounts using every means available to seek out
new business and rebuilds old accounts by researching former
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Strong customer service background.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Some lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to
work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful
demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office
environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold
and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is
moderately loud. Should be able to tolerate high and low
temperature levels and occasional inclement driving
Keywords: LKQ, Bradenton , Sales Representative, Sales , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!