Real Estate Agent - No Experience Necessary
Company: Marcus & Company Realty
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionA Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping
clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process.
Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their
home and guide them through the process of finding a home to
purchase. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need
Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close
sales.No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal
Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced
environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help
them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited
to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working
autonomously.Real Estate Professionals earn money for each
transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn
more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not
unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $200000 /
year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client
base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real
estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real
estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate
license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or
in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a
state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing
process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to
home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate
for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay
informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly
and profitably.About Marcus & Company RealtyMarcus & Company Realty
is Bradenton Florida's premier real estate company, having grown to
be one of the area's most successful, independent brokerages. We
are one of the largest Zillow Flex partners in the greater Tampa
Bay area. That means we are uniquely suited to help you start your
real estate business. We're proud to offer an exclusive leads
program to hyper-launch the success of new and experienced
agents.Working HereYou'll get...
- Lots of HOT LIVE TRANSFER leads with customers on the phone
ready to buy and/or sell.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package with a lead conversion systems
that tops in the industry - saving you lots of time and helping you
close more deals (consistently > 20%), almost on autopilot!
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - these are live
consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are
NOT normal internet leads.
- Full access to a LARGE existing database with leads raising
their hands for immediate help.
- No monthly fees/desk fees.
- Training from an Assigned Success Manager and Mentor, along
with full Broker support, to give you the best opportunity for
- Social media support and training with our in-house Social
Director.Working HereAs a broker, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.Our Equal
Opportunity PromiseWe are committed to fair hiring practices and
operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being
exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're
committed to treating all our potential employees with the same
level of care and respect.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, listing, listing
consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker,
Keywords: Marcus & Company Realty, Bradenton , Real Estate Agent - No Experience Necessary, Sales , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!