Major Account Sales
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Do you want to partner with clients to deliver a complete
portfolio of solutions? You can do that. Do you prefer to have the
autonomy to build relationships with new and existing clients
through sales calls, company visits, networking and industry
events? As an Enterprise Account Executive at Spectrum Enterprise,
you can do that. Spectrum Enterprise provides modern enterprise
technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the
country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your most
successful career, support client growth and work alongside
intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to
go all in on your future and create an engaging environment. BE
PART OF THE CONNECTION You connect clients with telecommunications
products that meet their complex and evolving needs. After
completing our award-winning training, you attain or exceed your
monthly quota by providing dedicated account management and working
a plan of email campaigns, cold calling, discovery calls,
appointment setting and client presentations. WHAT OUR ENTERPRISE
ACCOUNT EXECS ENJOY MOST
- Complete our 12-week paid sales training that won a Brandon
Hall Group gold award for excellence in Best Advance in Sales
Enablement and Performance Tools.
- Travel and consult with established and prospective clients to
develop product solutions.
- Deliver product proposals and presentations to decision-makers
and close deals.
- Identify target markets, industries and contacts for a product
portfolio and qualify leads by submitting an ROI analysis.
- Request a site survey to determine serviceability.
- Encourage client retention through coordinated efforts with
multiple internal teams. WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Experience: Three or more years of sales experience as a proven
sales performer exceeding goals.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of LAN, WAN, high capacity networks
and fiber connected networks.
- Skills: Effective relationship building, negotiation, closing
and English communication skills.
- Abilities: Quick learner, deadline-driven and the ability to
manage change and shifting priorities.
- Travel : Travel up to 70% of the time. Must have valid driver's
license and safe driving record. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Familiar with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience selling telecommunications products. SPECTRUM
ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: A culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to
advance within the company.
- Total Rewards: Comprehensive benefits that encourage a
work-life balance. Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity
or sign up for job alerts! SCM- Here, employees don't just have
jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a
comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for
their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their
well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.A
qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered
in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local
ordinances.Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the
United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet
-, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and
Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community
of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more
than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to
what matters most. Watch this video to learn more. Who You Are
Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects
our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment
and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Bradenton , Major Account Sales, Sales , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!